- 60 million people fish in the U.S. each year. 15 million of those are children and youth.
- Fishing is a universal sport. Anyone can participate in it regardless of who they are or where they come from.
- Fishing has many natural connections and parallels to faith.
- Children, between the ages of 5 and 13, are more likely to come to Christ if they hear the word and are discipled at a young age.
- Fishing isn't typically considered a "churchy" activity.
- Fishing offers the opportunity to bring families together and build strong Christian relationships.
- The outdoors is a great place to connect with God, the Creator.
"Go into ALL the world and teach the good news to ALL creation." Mark 16:15